Heating systems - Boiler replacement
TND Lymington is one of the most competitively priced and reliable building companies in Hampshire. We work to a high specification and we have many years of experience.
The heating engineers at TND Lymington can deal with any plumbing, heating or gas issue that our customers may face. Our prices are very competitive.
We know that our customers seek expertise and at the same time, convenience, flexibility and reliability which is why, At TND Lymington, we listen to our customers and model our services to meet your requirements. We know that our customers seek expertise, convenience, flexibility and reliability.
TND Lymington’s Call-Out Response Service, covers the whole of Hampshire. We aim to be with you within an hour.
TND Lymington has valuable contracts with Estate agents and Management Companies. The larger the number of properties in our care the better the terms of the contract. Contracts can be personalised to suite the requirements of each Company.
Remember that, no matter what season of the year we are in, a free estimate will be available for a new boiler or bathroom installation. So why not give us a call and find out about the best offers we have for you?
Our fully trained, professional Gas Engineers, builders and bathroom installers not only ensure every project meets with all the necessary safety regulations, but that they value of your home is enhanced and provides you with the luxury and benefits that you deserve.
Gas Engineer Services
- Boiler and kitchen appliance breakdown cover available
- Full central heating system supplied and installed
- Boiler installation, service and repair
- Cookers and fires
- Power flushing clogged up heating systems
- Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
- Homeowners Gas Safety Checks
- Tiling – removal of existing and installation of new wall and floor tiles
- Plastering – removal of existing and complete new plastering works to walls and ceilings
- Electrics – all carried out to the highest safety standards; lighting, power showers, fans, heated towel rails, cookers, white goods and under floor heating systems
- Plumbing – removal of existing kitchen and bathroom fittings. Complete installation and servicing; taps, toilets, baths, showers, radiator valves, pumps, burst pipes, leaks and tap washers
- Disposal – everything we remove from your property will be properly disposed of. We aim to leave the site completely clean and tidy, once the property is finished